Most Difficult Questions Asked in Google Interviews :
Google is the dream company for many of the aspirants. Hopefuls seeking challenging careers will goal at Google. To get the job in Google is not the simple thing. It needs lot of hard work and burn to get job. The Google interview is different from the other company’s interviews. So, aspirants who are trying to get job in Google must have the strong skill set and ability to go fluent with the interview.
TOP Most Difficult Google Interview Questions &Answers – Toughest Situation to Answer :
The Google is the world’s largest MNC that offers huge number of job openings every year. Google is into many fields. Candidates desiring to thru in the interview is the harder thing but it is possible with specific focus towards the interview. Today, here we are discussing about the questions poke by Google to the interviewee. Candidates seeking jobs in Google must go through these questions assess the level of difficulty in Google interviews and prepare accordingly. This really is going to help the aspirants to get succeeded with attaining jobs in Google.
Interview Questions in Google for Software Engineer Positions :
Google Interview Questions :People who wish to apply for Software Engineer jobs in Google must have the strong grounding about the subject and they must have brilliant interpretation & analytical skills. Many of the B.tech, B.sc , M.sc, MCA computer background candidates obviously aim to get a software engineer / software developer job after the completion of their education. Getting job in the dream company is the goal for almost every one of the individuals. Getting job in Google as a software engineer / software developer needs profound knowledge.
Today, i am here with you to let you know about the Google Software Engineer Interview Questions, the level of difficulty of questions. These questions will make you think deeply and enhances your preparation levels. So that, one can easily go beyond the Google interview.
The Google work environment is super cool for selected candidates. And also the extraordinary pay scale will be offered for selected persons. So, dream for a Google job today and achieve it. Here You Go…
Google Interview Questions for Software Engineer, Product Manager, AdSense Account Manager, Patent Docketing Specialist, Programmer, Rich Media Campaign Manager, Question for Mobile Product Manager, AdWords Representative, Industry Leader Jobs – Check Once! Success is Yours..
- Question for a Software Engineer : Create a cost model that allows Google to make purchasing decisions on to compare the cost of purchasing more RAM memory for their servers vs. buying more disk space.
- Question for an Associate Product Manager : What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in Gmail?
- Question for a Software Engineer : How do you check if a URL is bad really fast in Google server. (The point is for the user not to notice the lag in the checking)
- Question for a Software Engineer : Implement a binary tree and explain it’s function.
- Question for a Software Engineer : Write an iterator over multiple collections.
- Question for a Senior Software Engineer : Develop a solution to convex hull and state its complexity.
- Question for an Engineer : If you were given the land prices in the Bay Area, what would you pick, the mean or the median? Why?
- Question for a Senior Software Engineer : How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- Question for a Product Manager : What happens from the point when you type in a URL in your browser to the point the page gets displayed?
- Question for a Product Manager : If you host a celebrity website which displays ads and suddenly notice a drop in traffic to your site/clicks on ads, how do you root cause the issue?
- Question for a Programmer : How would you implement an MS Paint clone? (What objects and methods would you need, how would they draw on the canvas, and what UI elements would be necessary?)
- Question for an AdSense Account Manager : What is the next billion dollar idea for Google?
- Question for AdWords Representative : How many buses are there in Hyderabad?
- Question for a Product Manager : If you have a vacant field and add one flower and the number of flowers doubles every day and at the end of 45 days, the field is full, on what day is the field half full?
- Question for a Patent Docketing Specialist : You have 7 balls. One weighs more than the others (not significantly) (You have a scale, like the scales of justice. Describe how to find the weighted ball only using the scale twice.)
- Question for a Rich Media Campaign Manager : How many people do you think are using their cell phone in the entire world at this very moment?
- Question for Mobile Product Manager : Do you know what “Peak Oil” is? Yes? good. You are the product manager of Peak Oil for Google. What do you do?
- Question for a Software Engineer : Design a system or algorithm to catalog all of the worlds books?
- Question for Senior Software Engineer : Write a probability formula to tell how many bits will be changed when 1 is added to a 32 bit binary number.
- Question for Industry Leader : How do you think Media Agencies make money?